Redeem your Paragon Club points for parking rebates instantly on your app from 31 August to 30 September.
The Paragon Club now offers a seamless carpark rewards dollars redemption process where all members are able to convert their Paragon Club points into carpark rewards dollars to offset the parking charges.
Physical parking coupon and carpark rewards dollars converted from Paragon Club points are mutually exclusive and cannot be used during the same exit.
Terms and conditions:
- 1. All shoppers are required to sign up as a Paragon Club member to start the redemption of Paragon Clubs for carpark rewards dollars.
- 2. All members are able to convert points into carpark rewards dollars regardless of their membership tier from 31 August to 30 September 2020 (both dates inclusive).
- 3. Thereafter, members are required to attain Prestige tier to unlock the carpark rewards dollars redemption from 1 October 2020.
- 4. Member must select the correct vehicle IU shown in the Paragon Club app, "Manage IU" page to activate the deduction of carpark rewards dollars.
- 5. Please allow for a 15-minute grace period from time of conversion of points to carpark rewards dollars, to the actual exit from the carpark.
- 6. First 100 members who spend a minimum of $50 in a single receipt after 5pm each day will be able to redeem a physical parking coupon worth $4.50 until 31 August 2020.
- 7. First 50 visitors who visit any clinic at Paragon Medical each day except Sunday and Public Holiday will still be able to redeem a physical parking coupon worth $2.90.
- 8. Members who wish to use the physical carpark coupon should not convert their Paragon Club points into carpark rewards dollars as the latter will be the default source of payment when exiting the carpark.