100x BONUS POINTS LUCKY DRAW
Spend $100 in a single receipt at participating stores for a chance to win 100x points*.
Weekly winners also stand to win 10x points*.
Terms and Conditions
- The Paragon Club Lucky Draw (“Draw”) is organized by SPH Retail Property Management Services Pte Ltd (“Organiser”).
- Participation in the Draw is subject to these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”). By participating in the Draw, participants agree to be bound by and to comply with the T&Cs and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications thereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects on each participant. Amendments to the T&Cs will be posted on this webpage. Noncompliance with or breach of any of the T&Cs may result in disqualification of a participant from the Draw, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary or amend the T&Cs or suspend or terminate this Draw at any time in its sole discretion without prior notice and without liability to any party.
- The qualifying period for the Draw is from 0000 hours on 17 September 2020 to 2359 hours on 14 October 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the Promotion Period at any time in its sole discretion without prior notice.
- The prizes for the Draw (“Prizes”) are:
- Three (3) grand prizes. Each grand prize winner is entitled to win 100x Paragon Club points (in relation to the transaction for which the lucky draw chance was issued) which may, in the Organiser's sole discretion, be automatically converted into SPH Malls e-vouchers issued to the winner’s Paragon Club account e-wallet, capped at a maximum of 2,200 points (worth S$880) per winner. If e-vouchers are issued, the conversion rate is 2.5 Paragon Club points to S$1 worth of SPH Malls e-voucher.
- Two (2) weekly prizes for each of the following weeks:
- Week 1: 17 to 23 Sep 2020
- Week 2: 24 to 30 Sep 2020
- Week 3: 1 to 7 Oct 2020
- Week 4: 8 to 14 Oct 2020
Each weekly prize winner is entitled to win 10x Paragon Club points (in relation to the transaction for which the lucky draw chance was issued) which may, in the Organiser's sole discretion, be automatically converted into SPH Malls e-vouchers issued to the winner’s Paragon Club account e-wallet, capped at a maximum of 400 points (worth S$160) per winner. If e-vouchers are issued, the conversion rate is 2.5 Paragon Club points to S$1 worth of SPH Malls e-voucher.
To be eligible for a lucky draw chance to win a weekly prize in any of the above weeks, the participant must spend a minimum of S$100 (including GST and service charge) in a single receipt at participating stores at Paragon in that week.
- For avoidance of doubt, 100x or 10x Paragon Club points (as the case may be) means the number of Paragon Club points a Member (as defined below) is entitled to earn on a transaction under the Paragon Club rewards programme multiplied by 100 or 10 (as the case may be).
- SPH Malls e-vouchers are valid for six (6) months from the date of issue and can only be used at participating stores at Paragon. The list of participating stores can be found at https://www.paragon.com.sg/paragonclub. The Organiser reserves the right to add to, delete from or vary the list of participating stores at any time in its sole discretion without prior notice. Additional terms and conditions on the use of the SPH Malls e-vouchers may apply.
- Subject to applicable law, the Organiser reserves the right, at any time in its sole discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any prize offered without prior notice.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Draw:
- Employees of the Organiser and SPH REIT Management Pte Ltd, and their immediate family members; and
- Management and employees of tenants/stores at or of Paragon. Such persons are also not allowed to submit any lucky draw entries on behalf of customers.
- To be eligible to participate in the Draw, the participant must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Sign up as a Paragon Club member (“Member”) which is free of charge.
- Spend a minimum of S$100 (including GST and service charge) in a single receipt at participating stores at Paragon during the Promotion Period.
- Members must have their Paragon Club QR codes in the Paragon Club smartphone app
- scanned when paying in-store. The spending amount must be entered into the Member’s Paragon Club account to qualify.
- Only purchases made between 0000 hours on 17 September 2020 and 2359 hours on 14 October 2020 at participating stores at Paragon will qualify for the Draw.
- The list of participating stores can be found at https://www.paragon.com.sg/paragonclub. The Organiser reserves the right to add to, delete from or vary the list of participating stores at any time in its sole discretion without prior notice.
- Subject to the fulfillment of all the criteria set out in Clause 11, a Member earns one (1) electronic lucky draw chance with a minimum of S$100 (including GST and service charge) spent in a single receipt at participating stores at Paragon during the Promotion Period. Electronic lucky draw chances are automatically registered in the system when the all the criteria set out in Clause 11 are met.
- Each Member is entitled to one (1) lucky draw chance with every $100 spent at participating stores during the Promotion Period.
- Each Member is entitled to win only a maximum of one (1) Prize. For example, a Member who has won a weekly prize is not entitled to a grand prize or another weekly prize.
- Lucky draw chances are issued on individual transactions and no combination of transactions or receipts is allowed. For example, a Member who spends a total of S$100 at 2 participating stores on the same day is not entitled to any lucky draw chances.
- Splitting of receipts for multiple entries is also not allowed.\
- Receipts from Paragon Medical, AXS payments, bill payments and purchase of SPH Malls vouchers and/or shopping vouchers from Paragon stores, regardless of amount spent or paid, do not qualify for any lucky draw chances.
- The Draw is mutually exclusive with any other promotions, campaigns or offers, and cannot be combined and is not valid with any other promotions, campaigns or offers.
- The Draw will be held on 22 October 2020 at SPH Retail Property Management Services Pte Ltd’s office at 290 Orchard Road, #14-05/06 Paragon, Singapore 238859, at approximately 10 a.m., or on such other date or time or at such other venue as may be determined by the Organiser. A total of eleven (11) winners will be selected at random by the Organiser using a computerized system under the supervision of an independent public accountant and awarded the relevant Prizes.
Notification of Winner(s) and Collection of Prize(s)
- The winners will be notified by email within 7 working days from the date of the Draw.
- The winners must contact the Organiser by 4 November 2020 to claim their Prizes.
- Subject to Clause 22, the Prizes will be automatically issued to the winners’ registered Paragon Club account.
- Prize(s) are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes are not exchangeable for cash. Participants are solely responsible, and the Organiser accepts no responsibility, for any tax or other liability that may arise from prize winnings.
- The validity period of the Prizes cannot be extended.
- The Organiser may, in its sole discretion, require the winners’ personal data to be disclosed or publicised.
- Should any winner fail to or is ineligible to collect his/her Prize (as determined by the Organiser in its sole discretion) for any reason, a reserve winner may be drawn by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to revoke any winner’s entitlement to any prize if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements or has breached any of the T&Cs, notwithstanding that an announcement or notification may have been made indicating that person as the winner.
- Any prize which is not won or remains unclaimed by 30 November 2020 will be forfeited.
Exclusion of Liability
- The Organiser shall not be responsible or liable for any lucky draw entries lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or undelivered due to any reason whatsoever. Further, the Organiser shall not be liable for any technical, hardware or software failure or incompatibility of any kind that may in any way affect any received entry. The Organiser shall not be responsible or liable for any loss of opportunity to participate due to entries not received or for any reasons.
- The Entities (as defined below) and the sponsors for the Draw (if applicable) shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive loss), damage, personal injury or death howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Draw, the T&Cs (or any of the matters contemplated herein) or any prize, whether for breach of contract, tort or other cause of action, save for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- By participating in the Draw, participants agree and undertake to, at all times, fully indemnify and hold the Entities and the sponsors for the Draw (if applicable) harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, actions, demands, injuries, claims, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis), expenses, fines and penalties, howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Draw, acceptance or usage of any prize, and/or any breach or purported breach of the T&Cs and/or any applicable law.
- By participating in the Draw, each participant represents and warrants that:
- he/she is at least 18 years old and has the necessary legal capacity, right, power and authority
- to agree to the T&Cs and that he/she is contracting in his/her own personal capacity; and
- all information provided at the time of his/her lucky draw entry is accurate and complete.
- By participating in the Draw, each participant agrees that:
- any and all information or personal data submitted for the purposes of the Draw may be collected, used or processed by or disclosed to the Organiser, the tenants of Paragon or other malls managed by the Organiser and the business associates/partners of the Organiser (collectively, the “Entities”) for various purposes, including to communicate with the participant for purposes related to the Draw, to provide goods and services to the participant upon request, and such other purposes the Entities may reasonably deem appropriate, or for such purposes that the participant may have otherwise given his/her consent to the Entities;
- the Entities may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers, the participant’s personal data, including any photographs or videos (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in the Entities’ publications, presentations and promotional materials on their websites, in its original and edited format, and whether to promote the Draw or otherwise, without further notification, remuneration or compensation; and
- the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in the Entities without further compensation.
- Should any participant wish to withdraw his/her consent to the Organiser’s use of and/or processing of his/her information or personal data for the purpose of sending to him/her marketing messages, kindly visit paragon.com.sg/unsubscribe or turn up personally at the Paragon Concierge, Level 1. Please allow 7 business days for processing of any withdrawal request.
- Each participant shall bear his/her own costs and expenses incurred in relation to or arising from his/her participation in the Draw. The Organiser shall not be liable for any such costs or expenses whatsoever and no reimbursement may be sought from the Organiser.
- The Organiser’s decisions on all matters relating to the Draw are final, conclusive and binding. No enquiries, appeals or correspondence, whether verbal or written, shall be entertained. The participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by the Organiser concerning, without limitation, the T&Cs, the rules, procedures and regulations of the Draw, award of prizes and any other matters relating to the Draw.
- Participants shall not, without the prior written consent of the Organiser, speak to the press or any other media nor give any interviews or comments relating to the Draw.
- If any provision of the T&Cs is held by any competent court or authority to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the legality, validity and enforceability of all other provisions (and, if applicable, the remainder of the provision in question) shall not be affected.
- The T&Cs shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and parties agree to be bound by the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.