~ All tickets for the charity event have been sold out. Thank you for your support! ~
Look forward to a fun-filled Kids Charity Event at Paragon this June holiday! Get your event pass at $30 each to enjoy a range of exciting kids activities and treats for a good cause. 100% of sales proceeds will be donated to the Kidz Horizon Appeal (KHA) to benefit needy sick children through KKH Health Fund (Part of SingHealth Fund)^. Click here to purchase the tickets now!
Date: 9 June 2023 (Fri) & 10 June 2023 (Sat)
Time: 11am to 7pm
Venue: Paragon, 290 Orchard Road, Level 5,
Each event pass entitles 1 kid to:
• 1 Bouldering Session by Boulder World at #06-25/26 (prior booking required)
• 1 Candle Making Session by Honeymill at L5 Linkway (located near Baker's Brew Cafe)
• 1 Manicure Session by Shugar Prestige at L5 Linkway (located near Baker's Brew Cafe)
• 1 Art & Craft Session by Tree Art at L5 Linkway (located near Baker's Brew Cafe)
• 1 Junior Scoop of Ice Cream (selected flavours only) by Kind Kones at #B1-15
• 2 Mini Donuts (selected flavours only) by Krispy Kreme at #B1-K7
• 1 Bottle of Honey Beverage by Honeymill at #B1-32
• 1 Sculpted Balloon at L5 Playground
*A stamp will be affixed on the event pass once you have redeemed the activity.
• Activities are suited for kids of ages 5 to 12 years old.
• Limited to 50 event passes per day from 9 to 10 June 2023, available for purchase on a first come, first-served and while stocks last basis. Tickets for 10 Jun are sold out.
• 100% of the proceeds from the sales of event passes will be donated to the KHA to benefit needy sick children through KKH Health Fund (Part of SingHealth Fund)^.
• Present your email confirmation to our Concierge on L1 at Paragon to collect the event pass on the day of event.
• Please book your slot for the bouldering session here.
Terms & Conditions:
• Event passes sold are non-refundable.
• Event passes cannot be resold or exchanged.
• Paragon shall not be responsible for any loss or stolen event passes.
• All redemptions and activities are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Last registration time for all activities
shall be at 6.30pm, except for bouldering.
Reservation is required for the bouldering session.
• Attendees assume all risks and responsibilities for any injuries or damages that may occur at the event, and agree to waive any claims against the event organizer or its affiliates.
• ^The KKH Health Fund (KKHHF) is part of the SingHealth Fund (SHF). All donations received are managed by SHF, an Institution of a Public Character (UEN 201624016E). The purchase of an event pass is not eligible for tax deduction.
Reference code: 2023-021-K-0-001.