Receive a $7.90 parking coupon with minimum $100* spend in a single receipt. For the first 100 shoppers daily.
*Terms & Conditions:
- Per entry charge applies after 7pm.
- Valid for receipts from B1 – L6 only, excluding medical receipts.
- For all redemptions, shoppers are required to present their NRIC/ID, same-day shop receipt(s), Credit or Debit Card and charge slip(s) upon redemption at Paragon Concierge, Level 1.
- Valid for one redemption per shopper per day, notwithstanding the number of Credit & Debit Cards owned, on a first-come, first-served basis and while stocks last.
- Redemptions must be made by owner of the credit card/receipt(s).
- All complimentary parking coupons must be utilized on actual day of issuance, cannot be exchanged for cash or new tickets thereafter or replaced if lost, damaged, defaced, stolen, expired and/or void.
- Not applicable for bill payments and voucher purchases.
- Topping up of reward cards (e.g. Starbucks, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf) are not eligible.
- For instalment plans, only one redemption is allowed for the total purchase amount.
- Receipts utilised for redemption in this programme will not be applicable to other ongoing mall or outlet promotions.
- Redemption is to be done on the same day of purchase at Paragon Concierge, Level 1.
- Staff from Paragon stores are not entitled to participate in this promotion and are not allowed to redeem on behalf of customers. Splitting of receipts for multiple redemptions is also not permitted.
- Please take note of the following steps when using the complimentary parking coupon prior to exiting parking:
• Remove cash card from IU before approaching the exit gantry. The full amount will be deducted if the cash card is not removed.
• Insert parking coupon into the redemption slot of the exit terminal.
• Insert cash card into the vehicle's IU for deduction of the balance amount.
• Please ensure sufficient funds in the cash card before exiting, or complimentary parking coupon will be void
• Only 1 complimentary parking coupon may be used per exit.