A prominent and sophisticated mall in the heart of Orchard Road, Paragon is the choice destination for up-market shoppers in search of luxury products and quality services. With six levels of designer fashion and luxury boutiques, sports and lifestyle shops, restaurants and cafes, Paragon offers a complete shopping experience for both tourists and locals.
Paragon's Orchard Road facade is fronted by top international brands with duplex stores like Gucci, Prada, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tod's and Miu Miu. The shopping podium of Paragon is also home to more designer names such as BVLGARI, Burberry, Canali, Ermenegildo Zegna, Etro and Jimmy Choo to name a few. Complementing high fashion are luxury watches and jewellery at Hermès, Georg Jensen, Cortina Watch and Yafriro Celebrer le Temps.
Young professionals and fashionistas can indulge in a range of trendy diffusion labels like A|X Armani Exchange, Banana Republic, CK Calvin Klein, Diesel, DKNY, Evisu, G-Star, Miss Sixty, Raoul and more. Children also have a wide selection of kid's fashion and toys including Armani Kids, Guess Kids, Petit Bateau and Toys 'R' Us at Paragon Junior on level 5/6.
Basement one offers familiar Asian and International cuisine at restaurants such as Din Tai Fung, Kaffir & Lime by ThaiExpress, Shimbashi Soba, Soup Restaurant and Tambuah Mas Indonesian Restaurant. Formal dining is available at Crystal Jade Golden Palace and Imperial Treasure Super Peking Duck Restaurant on level 5. A line-up of cafés is on every floor - these include Bakerzin, Canelé Pâtisserie Chocolaterie, O'Coffee Club, Dome Cafe, PS Café and Starbucks.
Paragon's anchor tenants are established favourites among Singaporeans. Metro hosts its only outlet along Orchard Road at Paragon, while Marks and Spencer, MUJI and Paragon Market Place appeal to all shoppers.
Paragon also houses Paragon Medical, a medical tower that hosts over 60 specialist clinics. For more information on Paragon Medical, please visit www.paragonmedical.com.sg.
Awards / Commendations by :
- Spring Singapore - Singapore Service Class Certification in 2012
- Singapore Retailers Association Shopping Centre Scorecard 2011 - Outstanding Efforts in Advertising & Promotions
- Singapore Retailers Association Shopping Centre Scorecard 2009 - Outstanding Efforts in Advertising & Promotions
- Singapore Retailers Association Shopping Centre Scorecard 2008 - Outstanding Efforts in Advertising & Promotions and Mall Maintenance
- Orchard Road Christmas Street Light Up, Best Decorated Building 2010 - Consolation Winner
- Orchard Road Christmas Street Light Up, Best Decorated Building 2009 - Bronze Winner
- Finalist in the Singapore Press Holdings Ink Awards for Paragon's Branding Campaign Print Ad Series 2007
- Singapore Retailers Association Shopping Centre Scorecard 2007 - Outstanding Efforts in Advertising & Promotions and Tenants Relationship
- Singapore Retailers Association Shopping Centre Scorecard 2006 - Outstanding Efforts in Mall Maintenance
- Superbrands 2006
- Tatler Best of Singapore Guide 2006 & 2007 by Singapore Tatler
- Most Glamorous Mall 2004 by IS Magazine
- The Best Decorated Building Merit Winner 1999 by Singapore Tourism Board
- Singapore's Cleanest Toilets 1997 by People's Choice